50 Point Title Search Details:
1. Deed copy - Search includes an official copy of the most recent deed, with county recording stamp and date. Example
2. Official Property Legal description - Full property legal description, typically in "Schedule A" format. Example
3. Mortgage search - Mortgage abstract will list open mortgages with mortgage lender information, amounts of mortgages, and dates. Listed in order of apparent priority (first mortage, second mortgage, etc.) Example
4. Mortgage Assignment search -Title abstract will reference mortgage assignments recorded within the official land records.
5. Equity loan search - Report of equity loans (HELOC's) and credit lines against the property.
6. Tax payment search - Detail of tax assessor account, with amounts and dates of payments, and delinquent payments due. Example
7. Foreclosure search - Report on foreclosure status, listing any lis pendens, notice of default (NOD's), and orders to sell under power. Example
8. Bankruptcy search Example
9. Civil court records search - Report on civil court records found to be recorded against the land records of the property
10. Mechanics lien search - Report of liens placed by contractors for non-payment of services or materials at the property. Example
11. Judgment lien search - Judgment section for property liens as result of financial judgments
12. Tax lien search - Title section for tax lien encumbrances Example
13. Municipal services lien search - Shows liens against the title for unpaid municipal services such as utilities, water, sewer, trash or school assessments.
14. Child support lien search - Searches for liens of delinquent child support payments. Example
15. Federal tax lien / Treasury lien search - Liens for unpaid US Treasury / IRS tax payments Example
16. County name index search - All owners names are run against the county name index for hits on records recorded for the property. Example
17. State tax search - Checks for unpaid sales tax, employment taxes, state licenses, and other state-level delinquencies.
18. Property easement search - Shows easements, right-of-ways, and other property allowances for the owners name. Example
19. Official Title abstract document - An official abstract document is provided, not just a deed report. Example
20. Default notice search - Lists default notices recorded for the owners. Example
21. Spousal support lien search - Encumbrances for delinquencies of spousal support, alimony, or other court required payments.
22. Ownership structure - Report on the listed ownership structure, joint tenants, individual, corporate, tenants in common, etc.
23. Municipal assessed value. Example
24. Voluntary liens
25. Property APN number
26. Document book & page - Written location of the historical documents, showing book and page or document number.
27. Mortgage modification - Many mortgages are being modified by lenders in the current market. The latest recorded modification is included
28. Bail bond lien - Properties are often used as collateral for bail bonds, for people other than the property owner. These liens are often overlooked by inexperienced title abstractors.
29. Levy on property Example
30. Power of attorney - This will show if the property owner has recorded an authorized party to act on their behalf with regard to property transactions. Example
31. Property restrictions
32. Special assessment - Subdivisions and condo associations place these to cover expenses, often as a result of foreclosures in the development.
33. Release of lien / lien satisfaction - It is important to check liens to see if any have subsequently been released.
34. Partnership agreement
35. Notice of commencement Example
36. Trust agreement
37. UCC filing - Business debts and coop financing can end up as UCC claims in the property records. Example
38. Subordination agreement - Loan priority can be changed through subordination, to help accomplish a refinance.
39. Leases - Recorded leases can affect the ownership and use of a property. Example
40. Option to purchase - This will show if the owner has recorded a purchase option issued to another party.
41. Corrective deed - In the event an error existed on a prior deed, a corrective deed can be used to rectify the error
42. Waiver of rights
43. Bond for title
45. Official effective date
46. Trustee search
47. Original document date
48. Mineral lease and deed
49. Probate and Heirs
50. Notice and Order
All records are as of the current date, for the current owner. We do not use outdated, historical, or archived records, only the current ownership and lien records direct from official municipal record recordings.